Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Daily Reading

http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

My God, when I think of the grace you have given me through Christ that covers my sin I am grateful. When I think of the grace you have given me through Christ that kept me from sins I never saw I am amazed. You do things for me that I am not aware of. You keep me from pain and punishment.

God, you do the impossible; you save me. Lord, fill my thoughts today with gratitude. Fill my words today with thanksgiving. Fill my day with obedience. You have shown me again and again the futility of living for myself. You have shown me the reward of living for you. You have shown me Christ. He is the first and he made himself last. Humility like that of a child guided him. Wonder and joy like that of a kid marked his days. May it mark mine. Do in me the impossible.

With wonder in Christ
Amen

No comments: