Saturday, July 28, 2007

God if You do ______ then I'll do ________

Fundamentally, God is a person who keeps His word. We need Him to do what He says. He must be trustworthy. As we are changed into the image of His Son, who is equally trustworthy. God demands that we also keep our word. That means we must be mindful of every word and we must be diligent to keep every word. What promise have you made to God that you have not kept? Seek God's forgiveness and strength to fulfill your promise. Keep your word even to your hurt.

Father, make me a man who keeps his word in every instance. Forgive me and strengthen me to fulfill every pledge I've made and have not kept. Show me the path of righteousness. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. May all I say and do bring honor to You.

In Christ's name
Amen

No comments: