Friday, July 06, 2007

Hemmed in

Psalm 139:5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.


Psalm 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.
Father, help me to understand and rest always in the truth that You will not leave me nor forsake me. Comfort me with the awesome scope of Your perfect knowledge and infinite power. Surely, You who gave Christ to redeem me will not abandon me to the ways and trials of this world. You created me, You know me, You redeem me, You guide me, and You watch over me. My strong Father, please help me to grow and use me to bring growth to others. Make me like Christ in every way so that I may please You in every way. You are my strength and my song; my portion forever.
Amen


No comments: