Friday, December 21, 2007

Don't miss this

Oftentimes in search of the meaning of prophecy we miss the message of prophecy. Don't miss this today from Revelation 12:11

And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

Father, show me and fill me today with the power of the blood of the Lamb. I don't want to be simply nostalgic about the cross. I want to know the power of His resurrection. I don't want to just make it by. I want to live for You. I want to know the power of faith to conquer. May my testimony of faith be powerful because it's grounded in Christ, fed by Christ, and directed always to Christ. And Father, I want to know Christ to the extent that faithfulness unto death is an easy choice. Do not let me wait for the executioner's sword. May I not love my life even unto service. May I not love my life even unto sacrifice and witness. May I love Jesus Christ and by his blood become a conquerer.

For Jesus
Amen

No comments: