Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Praying Like Ephesus

Father, I come to You in order to repent and find forgiveness and grace. With a reoccurrence of which I am ashamed I go through the motions. Like those in Ephesus I pray, serve, worship, and gather with Your church because that's what I do. There is light but no heat. Their is orthodoxy but not love. May today mark an obvious return to my first love of Jesus Christ. May today mark and obvious return to our first love of Jesus Christ as Your church at Mambrino. We love Your Word and cling to truth. May we with great fervor love Jesus Christ. May we work hard, endure, and seek the redemption of all that is evil. With repentence and faith in Jesus Christ I come praying that You will use me to win the lost and build Your church. Use me Father for Your glory. Restore a passionate love in me for Jesus Christ.

In His Name
Amen

No comments: