Saturday, June 16, 2007

God is at my right hand

Psalm 109:30 With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord;I will praise him in the midst of the throng.31 For he stands at the right hand of the needy one,to save him from those who condemn his soul to death.

My Father, speak Your Word into my soul tonight. Show me that You are at my right hand because I am needy. My sin-debt is insurmountable. My depravity is unchangeable. I am needy. Strong Father I am needy. Save my soul from my sin that condemns. Speak to me of Christ's curse. He was cursed. He was hung on a tree because of me. My mouth gives great thanks to You and Your salvation. Give me boldness in the midst of the throng where ever it gathers so that I will praise You and Christ Your Son. Stand by me my God.

Stand by me my Father
Amen

No comments: