Monday, November 12, 2007

Jesus is able to save to the uttermost

Hebrews 7:23-25, "The former priests were many in number, because they were prevented by death from continuing in office, 24 but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever. 25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them."

Consider Jesus; He is our great high priest because He holds the power of an indestructible life. He is eternal and full of power. He has given Himself for you. He saves to the uttermost! No part of you is outside of His redemptive strength. No is is too big to be forgiven in Jesus. He is our intercessor. He lives for us.

Father, I thank You for Jesus. He is my permenant priest. He is my permenant salvation. He is my permenant intercessor. Thank You my God for providing so great of a salvation. You could have done a small scale thing in the quietness of time but You didn't. You sent Your Son who is full of glory to redeem me full of sin. Strengthen my faith in Christ. As You hold me in Your hand strengthen my grip on Christ. I long to honor my Savior. I desire to see my Savior. Come Lord Jesus.

Amen

No comments: