Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Reasons to Rejoice in Jesus

This morning I hope the Spirit refreshes your soul with these spectacular characteristics of Christ:

  • Jesus is God's Son and God speaks to you through His Son. Jesus came to be God's Word- God says through Christ, "I desire your salvation and I have paid your ransom."
  • Jesus is the heir of all things. All things belong to Jesus and we are joint heirs with Him. Everything is His and we share in his abundance.
  • The Father created the world through Jesus. Consider this, the Father brought all things into existence through Jesus. God is able through Jesus to save you and keep you.
  • Jesus is the radiance of the glory of God. All that is amazing about the Father is in the Son. We do not look to a 2nd rate savior. Our Redeemer King is wonderful.
  • Jesus is the exact imprint of God's nature. Jesus is God. Jesus is divine. All that the Father is the Son is also. Our Ransom is of eternal value.
  • Jesus upholds the universe by the word of his power. All that is this universe is because of one word of Jesus Christ. Jesus speaks and it is infinite power.
  • Jesus made purification for sins. Think of all that Jesus is and all that he does. Now, reflect on the fact that he made purification for your sins.
  • Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Jesus is not condemned because of all my sins. Jesus is not condemned because of the sins of the world. Jesus has defeated, atoned for, put away, wiped away, dealt with, and made purification for all my sins. He has the best seat in God's presence and He is preparing a place for me.

Jesus is coming again to take me where he is and not so I can get a glimpse of it and return. Jesus is coming again for me so that where he is I may always be.

Praise the name of Jesus

Amen

No comments: