Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday's Prayer

Monday's reading- http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Lord of life, Protector of Moses, You are in control and I praise You for Your power. You guided a helpless baby on the Nile and brought him to a home to protect him. You filled Peter's net with fish when he had caught nothing on his own. You healed the paralytic and forgave his sins. You are truly God of this life and the next.

Lord may I hear your call for sinners to repent. Please use me to call my family, friends, and neighbors to repentance. Make me a fisher of men and bless me with a great catch. May the net of Mambrino Baptist Church be used to catch many people. It is Your power, the power of the Lord, that enables healing both phyically and spiritually. Lord may I and Your church walk in Your power and complete Your will.

Use me to glorify Your name
Amen

No comments: