Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday's Prayer

Wednesday's reading http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Lord, thank you that you do not hide your love for me. You have shown me your love by sending Christ, thank you. And you also have shown me how to increase my love for you. The more I am aware of my debt the more my love for you will grow. Show me how much I have been forgiven of so that I might love you more.

I confess God that I am hesitent like Moses thinking what will the people do and what will the people say? I make excuses. Father, by the work of Christ forgive me. By the blood of Christ wash me of my sins and strengthen me to follow. May I always respond like the Hebrews who worshiped in response to all that Aaron had to say.

You are the maker of mouths and the hardener of hearts. You raise the dead and heal the sick. Lord, you are worthy to be praised may I follow you all my days.

In Christ's name
Amen

No comments: