Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday's Prayer

Saturday's reading http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

My God I praise You for another day to make Your glory known to my family and my neighbors. Help me to be CHristlike and not me-like! Lord as I hold my child I thank You for your many good gifts. Her hands are tiny and perfect. I know Your hands are big and perfect. She brings me joy simply by looking at her. May I find greater joy in looking into Your word and finding Christ there. Help me to slow down and choose what is important. Don't let me be distracted like Martha. Do not let me be hard toward you like Pharaoh. Make me a laborer who knows You and shares Your wonders with others. You have to reveal Yourself so Lord I pray You will reveal yourself through me. Show Yourself those those around me through my love for You. Show Yourself to others around me through my love for them. I know you do this as I sacrifice like the Samaritan. I know what to do please God help me to do it.

Give me Christ my greatest treasure so that I may show Him to others,
Amen

No comments: