Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday's Prayer

Tuesday's reading http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/?date=2007-02-06

Father, our reading today teaches us plainly we are to be different than the world. We are to be different in the area of sexual purity. Lord help us to flee like Joseph and refuse to bow to what is easy and feels good right now. Help us to be so passionate for purity that we are willing to go to extreme measures. And God we desperately need your help, I desperately need your help because I want Your steadfast love and presence and blessings without labor or sacrifice. I want to do Your will and help others but paying the price doesn't sound all that appetizing. I want to be great in Your kingdom but I don't want to be last and like a child. I thank you so much for Christ who purchased grace for me and pour out His Spirit so I can change. Lord, I can be like Joseph. I can be like Christ. Guide my thoughts today. Guide my steps today. May I be pleasing to you today.

I thank you for my Savior Jesus Christ
Amen

No comments: