Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday's Prayer

Reading http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Father, I praise You this day for Your beauty, honor, majesty, and glory. The wonder of fine stones point to the wonder of Your divinity. The beauty of handmade fabrics are a display of Your glory. Thank You God for being God. Thank You for being my God, my Savior, my Redeemer, and my King.

My Lord I believe in Christ Your eternal Son. I do not know Him as I should. Jesus, show Yourself to me. Teach me like You taught Your disciples. Teach me to pray. Teach me to serve. May today be a day of evident growth. May I sleep tonight with a marked decrease in works that are evil and a noticable increase in the out pour of living water. May my wife see more of Christ in me today. Lord, work in me so that Spirit would lead me. I want to lead my family for Your glory not like a dictator claiming my own authority. Do a mighty work in me and Lord please use me to do a mighty work in others.

I thank You for prayer in Jesus' name
Amen

No comments: