Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday's prayer

Reading- http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Jesus, thank You for praying for me; may my knoweldge of You forever increase!

Sanctify me with truth my God. Wash me with Your word. For my sake Jesus consecrated himself; that I may be consecrated. You have made me holy for a purpose. Show me that purpose today that I might fulfill it and bring You glory. Father, You glorified Christ. You poured out great glory and restored His glory that was there even before the world existed. Keep me in Your name and use me in Your name that I may also glorify Jesus.

Father, sanctify me that I might love Your people and that Your people would be unified. Unless I am set aside by You for Your use I will not be able to do Your will. Please Father, use Your word to sanctify us and unite us. Glorify Your name in all the earth!

Amen

No comments: