Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday's Prayer

Reading- http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Father, I thank You for showing the world Jesus. From a sapphire foundation and devouring fire to the Son of Man; You have shown us great things about who you are. You give the law and You give life. You are full of light and opposed to the darkness. Whoever believes will be given life but whoever does not obedy will be given wrath instead of life. May I receive Your truth. I know that I cannot receive one thing from You if it is not given to me from heaven; life and understanding depend on You.

Lord, it is easy to say with John, "I must decrease and you must increase." You have life and I have death. You have understanding and I have foolishness. You have light and I have darkness. You have CHrist and I deserve wrath. Give me Jesus!

Amen

No comments: