Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday's prayer

Reading- http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/devotions/one.year.tract/

Lord of salvation and Lord of creation please build Your church. Raise up men and women who master temptation and are quick to forgive. Create a people hungry to grow in faith and faithful to serve. Call out a generation who instead of rejecting You return to You and give thanks. Your kingdom is amoung us and expanding. Guard us from being like the Pharisees, the days of Noah, and the days of Lot. Lord, do not let me go about with business as usual wasting the life You have given me on myself. I want an attitude of sacrifice. I want to be ready to lose my life and willing to lose my life in every circumstance from raising Abigail to standing in line at Wal-Mart. I don't want regrets. I want to be faithful.

Jesus, just as You cleansed the 10 lepers please my God, cleanse me. Wash the stains of a wasted life off of me. Focus me on You. Christ, stir Your church. May today be a day of repentance and faithfulness. May You grant us repentance. Lord, please stir Your church to serve and love with all joy.

I believe You will build Your church
Amen

No comments: