Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday's Prayer

Father, as I search Your Scripture show me Jesus. In Your Word is eternal life because it points to Your Son. I know that life is found with You just like the religious people of the 1st century. I pray that my knowledge would go past theirs. I pray I wouldn't get caught up with rules and regulations for holiness but would be consumed with Christ who provides holiness. I receive Jesus and affirm again my profession of faith.

Moses wrote of Jesus. Moses wrought of the tabernacle and articles used to offer sacrifices. Moses wrote of curtains, poles, and bases that would form the walls of the tabernacle. Everywhere the people went the tabernacle went with them. It was their meeting place. It was their way to sacrifice and be right with You. I thank You that Jesus is a better tabernacle. Greater works are done in Him than in the tabernacle.

I thank you God for salvation. Jesus came and spoke so that I could be saved. He healed, he displayed the glory of God the Son, so that I would marvel at Him. Help me to marvel at Jesus. Help me to show other people Jesus so that they would marvel at Him. I want to know You. I want others to know You. Help me God to glorify Your Son.

Believing in Christ's name
Amen

No comments: